Sunday, September 14, 2008

Feature walls

How exciting, some of our feature walls were finished on Friday. This one is in the rumpus room. The colour is Cafe Noir.
This is Hayley's room. It is called Pink Love and has come out great. We did not get a sample pot for this one so we did not really know if it would be nice but we are very happy with it. We wanted it to be reasonably bright because the other walls in the room are white. Hayley seems to like to too and she said the word "pink" which we have never heard her say before.

1 comment:

Petal said...

Oh, how gorgeous!!! My DD is having a pink wall, too - I think it's Whisper Pink.

Very exciting for me to see the Cafe Noir - it looks fantastic, love it! We're having 2 walls of that in our HT.

I did a sample of that, and I was salivating when I poured it - it's like liquid chocolate! Yum!LOL!