Thursday, October 30, 2008

Still Nothing

After sending my email on Tuesday to PD explaining how totally fed up we are we finally heard back from CSR this morning (she might have been away). She sent an email saying "I have passed your e-mail onto our management team as well as SS. Please advise if you have not received any contact from SS by the end of the day". I have just written back saying we did not hear from him.

If that email did not promote any action then nothing will, I give up. I guess we will see what happens in the next few days.

2 comments:

Petal said...

Hmmm...why does tha not surprise me? I have to send her about 3 emails, then call her before I ever get a response, then she always palms me off to SS anyway...

Keep on her back - send an email a day if you have to!!!! Good luck ;-)

K AND T said...

Don't give up!!! Send 10 emails a day, call 20 times if you have to! Don't let them wear you down. You've come too far, and your home is too important!!