Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Every man and his dog is on site today

There are heaps of workmen on site today and yes as the post heading states there is even a big black dog sitting very obediently in our lounge room. I went out today because I had an appointment to show the guys where we would like the noggins but by the time I got there they had already been done in the places that I had previously marked so yaaaay we got our noggins!

This is an updated pic to show the brickwork now extends round to the front of the house. It is amazing how much they have done since yesterday arvo. Also the little "hat" things are now on the edges of our roof now, I have no idea what these are called. Things are looking very good for a Friday lockup, the frame guy said this is one of the fastest he has ever seen from frame to lockup. Tomorrow it will be 9 weeks since day one on site.


No comments: